We have our National Job Fair coming up, please mark your calendars!
(Pull into the rear parking structure to park (we will validate) then head over to the Conference Center on the first floor.)
Over 150+ openings for Valet Attendants, Parking Attendants, Lot Attendants, Cashiers, Maintenance, Traffic Control Officers, Supervisors, and MANY MORE!!
***NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*** (driving roles require valid driver’s license)
We FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, TRAINING & OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH.
We have GREAT BENEFITS including 401K.
- Healthcare Financing Options – Get 0% financing to help pay for health-related expenses
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Supplemental Health
- Employee Referral Program
- Pay Active – On-demand access to earned wages, get up to 50% of your earned wages immediately.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Transit and Commuter Benefits in Select Markets
DRESS TO IMPRESS!! Attire and what to bring?
• We recommend business casual/professional attire.
• Please bring copies of your resume with you – if you do not have a resume, don’t stress that is totally fine!
APPLY TODAY ONLINE to city/position of choice and someone from the team will call you and tell you more, we can also schedule you to come in for a quick 30-minute interview.
Click to Apply
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our application process is used for the process of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.
LAZ Parking participates in E-Verify
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.